Guitar Ensemble School

derek-hasted.co.uk

St Thomas Bedhampton - List of Rectors since 1303

This photo of the two plaques on the South Wall of St Thomas was taken in 2005

The left plaque was erected by parishioners in the memory of Rev Henry Pelham Stokes and an identical plaque was installed alongside when the first became full

Prior to 1303 it is assumed that the village and Church were served by the monks of Southwick Priory

Photo of the font at St Thomas (Pairsh of Bedhampton)

More - Read a letter from Red David Denton White (1954-63) on page 3 of Bedhampton Parish's first ever Magazine.